Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Few Of My Favorite Baseball Videos

I think I AM becoming more of a baseball fan again.  I grew up loving the Cardinals and listening to the games on the radio.  That was the cool thing.  I could listen to the games while laying by the pool, sitting on a tractor in a field or driving down the road in my car!  Somewhere along the line though, baseball lost me through the strikes and labor problems, but I've come back.  What brought me back?  Gosh, I guess to be honest it really was the steroid fueled spurt of dominating pitching and video game length home runs from McGwire,  Sosa and the like.  It was AWESOME!  Of course, by the time Barry Bonds got it going, we had all figured out it was drugs, so he wasn't nearly as beloved.  Anyways, here are some of my favorite baseball videos.

I'm not big on the Yankees and Red Sox but this commercial with Yankees fan Alec Baldwin and Red Sox John Krazinski is great!  I know Baldwin is a nut job, but you gotta admit, he's hilarious!

Us old guys love the old guy players..... here's a great one with former Seattle Pitcher Jamie Moyer

How good would this guy have been if he hadn't gotten hurt....

One of my favorite hilites of both the careers of Tim McCarver and Deon Sanders!


Oh well.....just a few.....back to the games! Go Cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment